Sunday, February 16, 2020

Qniversity

From Professor Belmore: "I lost my livelihood trying to tell the truth. I did not choose to be anonymous in speaking out about Q, so I ended up becoming a casualty of the war for our minds and the Globalist agenda to suppress the truth. I am not a profiteer. I'm just a teacher whom nobody will hire all because of my decision to speak out against a hidden establishment that has kept us in a state of bondage for longer than I've been alive. At the same time, I refuse to be a victim or a charity case. I am a TEACHER, and I want nothing more than to continue my work in waking people up from their slumber and to put in the sweat to achieve that end. Patriots of the Great Awakening have been so compassionate for my plight, but now it's my turn to give back and make sure these generous donations are put to work to reverse decades of Globalist programming that had brought humanity to its knees."

No comments:

Post a Comment